The BruxZir Screw-Retained Hybrid Bridge is a fixed, all ceramic implant solution offering a stable and esthetic solution for your edentulous patients. Constructed from 100% BruxZir Solid Zirconia with pink tissue, this bridge is the ultimate in strength and longevity. With predictable lab fees, easy retrievability for hygienic appointments, and a 7 year replacement warranty, the BruxZir Screw-Retained Hybrid Bridge is THE implant solution of choice!
- High strength solid zirconia bridge with pink porcelain gingival anatomy, the ultimate in strength and longevity
- Excellent alternative to titanium milled bar over-dentures; eliminates stained acrylic or broken denture teeth
- Ensures retrievability for periodic hygienic appointments
- Strong and hygienic restoration with no odor absorption
- Precise and accurate fit with a predictable result
- Resistance to chipping, fractures, and stains
- Improves speech and chewing function
- Biocompatible restoration with translucency and color similar to natural dentition
- Predictable lab fees
- 7 year replacement warranty
- Full arch implant prosthesis for edentulous patients
- Minimum of 4 implants
- Screw-retained bridges
- Patients who have moderate to severe ridge resorption
- Implants are more than 2 mm subgingival
- Screw access holes that are too far facial
- Angle correction greater than 10 degrees
*For any of the above contra-indications, an abutment level restoration is recommended*
- BruxZir Solid Zirconia bridge framework
- Pink tissue for gingival anatomy
- Titanium Inserts at implant platform locations
- D6114 Implant/Abutment Supported Fixed Denture for Edentulous Arch – Maxillary
- D6115 Implant/Abutment Supported Fixed Denture for Edentulous Arch – Mandibular
Screw-Retained Hybrid Denture utilize a screw retained fixed design function. This restoration combines a CAD/CAM precision milled titanium bar incorporated in acrylic with premium teeth. A Screw-Retained Hybrid Denture is an implant supported system. This commonly uses to permanently retain dentures utilizing implants as a type of anchor for retention and stability. Screw-Retained Hybrid Denture are extremely durable and precise fitting.
Our Bar Overdentures are fabricated by using CAD/CAM precision milled titanium bars or cast metal hader bars using attachments. The advantage with Bar Overdentures is that it distributes occlusal loads more evenly across all implants. Bar Overdentures are ideal for patients with a heavy bite or when the implants have been placed in softer bone. Patients have less or no sore spots with implant retained Overdentures.
Locator (Stud Retained) Overdentures utilize freestanding stud type attachments to provide additional retention and stability. Locator (Stud Retained) Overdentures are ideal for patients seeking a more secure prosthesis that enhance retention, function, and speech. Locator, ERA, and O-Ring ball attachmenxts and the most popular systems.
- Bars are precision milled using surgical grade titanium for exacting fit, extreme durability, and light weight
- Bars are fabricated using a computer scan of the full denture setup using CAD/CAM technology
- Available for a wide variety of implant systems
- Improves denture retention, function and speech
- Adequate ridge and prosethesis will be tissue-borne with the implants providing retention
- Patients with a heavy bite and when implants have been placed in the softer bone.
- Patients with serious medical problems or in a poor general state of health
- Patients with medical problems such as; uncontrolled bleeding disorders, drug or alcohol abuse, weakened immune system, titanium allergy or uncontrollable endocrine disorders
- Send OC Cosmetic Dental Laboratory an implant level impression, from which a verification jig will be created.
- We suggest you use the open tray technique and send us as much information about your case as possible.
- Once verified in the patient’s mouth, it will be scanned and then designed.
- After design, the bar is milled from titanium for a precise fit or casted.
- D6055 Connecting Bar – Implant Supported or Abutment Supported (Utilized to stabilize and anchor a prosthesis)