Unilateral or bilateral loss of a primary molar
Band and Loop
Lower Lingual Arch
- Bilateral loss of primary teeth in the mandibular arch during transitional dentition.
- Maintenance of arch perimeter and incisor positions.
- Contraindicated in primary dentition.
- Indicated for loss of multiple primary teeth (bilaterally) in the maxillary arch.
- Acrylic button provides increased stability. Appliance prevents tipping and rotation movt of molars.
- Acrylic button may cause difficulty in maintaining hygiene in the rugae area.
Removable Space Maintainer
- Loss of multiple teeth bilaterally (anterior and/or posterior)
- In the absence of abutment teeth.
The acrylic resin or modified Hawley space maintainers restore esthetic, function and prevent super-eruption of opposing teeth.
Start Your Next Case with Us Today!
OC Cosmetic Dental is committed with all your space maintainer needs!